A BOOK! Advent Devotions, Free Downloads, and Challenges
You can read more about the books below, but first:
This is our GIFT to you. It has been a labor of love! We pray that God can use this for His Kingdom in whatever ways He does so which will surely be more immeasurable than we can ever imagine!
We hope you join us this advent and here is how.
1. Written devotionals will be (free) on my blog daily at 6 a.m. during advent through December 25.
2. Free doodle downloads will be on Tara's blog at Doodle Through the Bible. The downloads will be in color and in coloring book formats. Our doodles did not turn out very "Christmasy" but that is a blessing because they can be used in any way at any time of the year. Christmas is not just a day in December!
3. Reminders: We will be posting in the Digital Bible Journaling Facebook group links to our posts.
4. Challenge: Create a graphic however you are inspired. Maybe the devotional will spark an idea. Maybe the Bible verse will spark an idea. Maybe the doodles will inspire you. We invite you to use the doodles in your art, but it is not required. You can print them and use them for hybrid projects or import them for digital work. There are no rules, just create as inspired and share. Do them as you have time, do one or do all. It is up to you. Even if you just follow along and read and comment, God can do amazing things.
See the Digital Bible Journaling website for tutorials on how to do Digital Bible Journaling, Hybrid ideas, coloring digitally for layouts, and more.
5. Share: You can share with us however you choose, but here are the most used options. First, post in the Digital Bible Journaling Facebook group. Second, upload to our Flickr gallery. Or do both! There are no rules, just spending time with God and worshiping Him through sharing your artwork.
6. Buy the Book: You can buy the book as an eBook ($4.99) or a paperback ($11.99) on Amazon/Kindle. This is totally not required! However, you will get an advance copy of all writings and it will be permanently yours to read whenever, rather than finding the blog posts to follow. Plus, it's just kind of fun, if you are a long time blog reader and our friend, to own something we have written. (Isn't it, or is that just me? Grin)
If you do not have a smart phone, you can still read Kindle books by using the desktop application or the browse Cloud Reader.
7. Share: Please help spread our gift with other people. Share the blog posts each day. Share your graphics and link to the blog post. Share our book (wouldn't that tickle our belly).
8. Thank you: Thank you in advance for reading and participating and sharing. It makes all our time and efforts in creating this series feel worthwhile, although we know it already has worth in how much we have been blessed through just the creation of the same. I know your time, especially during the holidays, and the many options available online are voluminous. So if you choose to spend some time with us, we appreciate your presence.
P.S.S. We would also appreciate a review on Amazon of our books so that we might get sales through searches on Amazon. Is that too forward of us to ask?